TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Privacy and Product purchase rules in the online store www.monipa.lt (hereinafter - the Rules) have been drawn up in order to ensure that you (hereinafter - the Customer) and Vilma Kubilienė, who sells goods in the online store www.monipa.lt (hereinafter - the Store) individual activity certificate no. 765380 (hereinafter - the Seller) rights, to determine the duties and responsibilities of both parties, personal data protection rules, and other provisions related to the purchase and sale of goods in the Store. When shopping online, creating a shopping cart and starting to fill out the order form and ticking the box next to the statement "I agree with the rules", the customer confirms that he has familiarized himself with these Rules, agrees with them and undertakes to comply with them.
Seller - Natural person Vilma Kubilienė individual activity certificate no. 765380, address Draugystės st. 66, Lukšiai, Šakių district LT- 71182, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing of personal data
1. When the customer orders goods in the online store, registration is not necessary, but for the proper fulfillment of the order, it is necessary to provide such personal data as name, surname, e-mail, address where the goods will be delivered, phone number and other data specified in the order.
2. The Customer confirms that he is aware of his right to refuse to provide his personal data, but he understands that personal data is necessary and necessary for the fulfillment of the order for goods, and if the Customer does not provide such data and does not agree, the Agreement for the purchase and sale of goods will not be able to be concluded and executed.
3. The customer, by registering in the online Store and/or placing an order for goods, confirms that he agrees to provide his personal data specified in these Rules, the registration form and the goods order form.
4. The customer's personal data referred to in point 1. are collected and processed for the purpose of e-commerce (conclude a Contract, process orders for goods, issue financial documents, resolve issues related to the delivery and transfer of goods, fulfill other contractual obligations).
5. The personal data of the client and other visitors to the www.monipa.lt website are processed and stored no longer than is necessary for the purposes specified in these Rules.
6. The seller applies the security and processing requirements for the processing of personal data, established in the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
7. The seller takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of all processed personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other forms of unlawful processing.
8. The customer and other visitors to the www.monipa.lt website have the following rights related to personal data:
8.1 request that the Seller allows access to the data and corrects or deletes it, or restricts the processing of the data;
8.2. the right to object to data processing;
8.3. the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format (right to data portability);
8.4. the right to withdraw consent;
8.5. the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
9. The customer and other visitors of the www.monipa.lt website can use these rights by contacting the Seller by e-mail. by mail email@example.com or by mail to Vilma Kubilienė. Draugystės st. 66, Lukšiai, Šakių district LT- 71182.
10. When filling out the order form, the Customer must provide complete and correct data. If the data provided by the Customer changes, it is mandatory to update them immediately. The customer is responsible for the correctness of the data provided in the order form and assumes responsibility for the consequences arising from the incorrectness or inaccuracy of the data provided.